Now, how cute are these little babies?
- long glass vase or shot glasses filled with pearl candies, jelly beans or sprinkles
- rainbow non-pareils sprinkles
- mini ice cream cones (I got these at Eli's Manhattan, but you can request these at your local bakery or ice cream shop)
- your favorite vanilla gelato or ice cream
- mug of HOT water and a mini ice cream scoop
- scoop ice cream and dip into sprinkles
great addition to a dessert bar for parties
- substitute ice cream flavors and the colors of the sprinkles to match the theme of your party.... pink or blue for a baby shower, blue and white for a Yankees game, or all white for a very chic look.
- serve & eat immediately, they will melt ;)